@Vali

General talking about the game, actions that took place during the day, what amazing stuff we did today and such.
Holdmybeer

@Vali

Post by Holdmybeer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 pm

this is how the gameplay looks like in arena now

i would apreciate an answer if something can be done mate . it is annoying , and from my point of view isn't the right thing . it's just not fair ..PK arena should be all about skills , fb/ss , pvp . not bringing low lvl waters to revive/kill others chars ..
thx for the time spend on this shit

OwnageBoy

Re: @Vali

Post by OwnageBoy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 am

I started watching but the music started, fell asleep. Mek banned aimpotter i think is no fair

xcrable

Post by xcrable » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Yeah lol , he has a point i logged back after 4 months break of this game and waters are even more populated in arena ever since i stopped playing ... i mean if you all spent time on making trojs instead of waters just to rev others people chars and kill them while they're afk you might've improve yourself a bit , but someone is just meant to be scrub . I talked with Vali to remove Revive in Arena long time ago btw , Revive has no place in arena , arena is meant for something else bring your waters on GW bads.

Beelzebub

Post by Beelzebub » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Dont remember retail but new version co han no rev in arena nore jail. Thing is or what belive when the server owner doesnt have any interest on the server anymore the server starts to fall,thats what happen on the other server before no other excuses bullshit.CO private servers wont ever compare to a firm like TQ digital which first launched CO and first version of CO was full of buss and etc. On the later updates servers started to get coded,scripted and updated better vessel was not functioning in guild area anymore. Having a pserver is business you have to run it properly or it failsbut who cares anyways lmao.

TL;DR dont read this im high lmfao

Radiantheta

Post by Radiantheta » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Concentrate on 1:50 to 2:00 guys, I see two midair shots and two hits on ghosts.

Edit: Actually there's a shit ton of midair shots from BitcH.

Holdmybeer

Post by Holdmybeer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:16 pm

just ban him once and for all , we can not play it like this anymore . he is hitting all the ghosts , it is fucking obvious and he is doing this for 1 week ..realy ? no1 can log in for 1 minute and ban him ?