Server.dat corrupted

Ask any question that you didn't find the answer on forum releated to the game.
Vali
Site Admin

Server.dat corrupted

Post by Vali » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello. Im playing at this server for 2 weeks, and 3 days ago some strange thing started to happen. Once I closed the game and loader, and after that I couldnt start the game properly. After I clicked to run Conquer i got message in small box which was saying "Server.dat corrupted!". Till this day I have to reinstall the game, put the newest patch into and then I am able to play but it is getting more and more annoying. I hope u will help me to solve this problem :)

Thank you !

You can rename Serverbk.dat to Server.dat, I will include an auto fix of this issue in further patch.

DeadSilent

Re: Server.dat corrupted

Post by DeadSilent » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:33 pm

A mi me empezó este mismo problema hoy. No encuentro como repararlo ya descargue el patch #41 de nuevo lo introduje en la carpeta lo extrai y nada sigue arrojando el mismo error, no se que hacer... Alguien me puede decir como repararlo? :(

DeadSilent

Post by DeadSilent » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:02 am

To me I started me this same problem today. I can not find how to fix and download the patch # 41 again introduced it in the folder you extrai and nothing continues to show the same mistake, not to do ... Can anyone tell me how to fix? :(

SfiNx

Post by SfiNx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Open the initial downloaded archive of the game, find server.dat file, copy and replace it in your classic conquer folder.

Alternatively, re-download client and save server.dat somewhere on your computer and every time you get an error saying that is is corrupted you can just replace it.

Topic locked!