Hello, it has come to my attention that ppl dont know how to record videos

General talking about the game, actions that took place during the day, what amazing stuff we did today and such.
Izyan

Hello, it has come to my attention that ppl dont know how to record videos

Post by Izyan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:29 pm

So yes, i received couple of ppl sending me videos about "im not hacking im recoding myself" bullshit and wanted to make an example about this video

for example in this video bingg records himself play yes, but you cannot see a single time that he mouses over the target he plays against

just to make sure, ppl that don't record with cursor on will be instantly considered as aimbotters / hackers.. so please put your cursors on, no1 wants to see you hacking..

Sincerelly Izyan :)

xDawsha

Re: Hello, it has come to my attention that ppl dont know how to record videos

Post by xDawsha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Same answer i said , for example u can do it same like that :D
In the same video he is crying of my hacking and asking me to stop kill him by my aimbot and let my friends fight him , then he ran .. ROFL

Addy

Post by Addy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:54 pm

Dawsha all time record with mouse. So we waiting other guys to . Everyone speak like vessil vessil lol tired of this..

Veerschlee

Post by Veerschlee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:31 am

Tick the mouse in bandicam. Its not selected by default.
Attachments
MouseBandicam.PNG
MouseBandicam.PNG (36.13 KiB) Viewed 1763 times
Shimmer[CM]

Radiantheta

Post by Radiantheta » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 am

Izyan wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:29 pm
So yes, i received couple of ppl sending me videos about "im not hacking im recoding myself" bullshit and wanted to make an example about this video

for example in this video bingg records himself play yes, but you cannot see a single time that he mouses over the target he plays against

just to make sure, ppl that don't record with cursor on will be instantly considered as aimbotters / hackers.. so please put your cursors on, no1 wants to see you hacking..

Actually, Dawshagy is using scriptvessel in this video, you can see at moments like:
0:38
0:41
1:16
2:03
2:22
2:46
3:07
4:05
4:38 -> 4:41
5:10
5:38
6:05
6:12
6:15
6:19
6:40
7:01
7:06
7:32

The thing to look for is when you're mid-jump and didn't perform a skill and the other player's hit forces you to land to your destination, that is hacking because on his screen you're still in air so how is he supposed to tell where you're going to land ? prediction ? maybe if it happened once or even twice during the duration of this video but not eighteen times! This is clearly hacking and it makes me think that neither one of you guys even watched the video!

xDawsha

Post by xDawsha » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 am

Kindly please check my videos on youtube , i got alot of you crying that iam using vessel .
even though i don`t get a video from u at all .
that one who said he recorded me , and u calling me hacking . i recorded him in the same day running n say stop killing me by ur cheat and let ur friends play . lol
so a recorded video without a mouse cursor with strange hits is amazing xD .
and at the end we get that everyone defends his side guy ahaha .

Veerschlee

Post by Veerschlee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:24 am

Radiantheta wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 am
Izyan wrote:

Actually, Dawshagy is using scriptvessel in this video, you can see at moments like:

The thing to look for is when you're mid-jump and didn't perform a skill and the other player's hit forces you to land to your destination, that is hacking because on his screen you're still in air so how is he supposed to tell where you're going to land ? prediction ? maybe if it happened once or even twice during the duration of this video but not eighteen times! This is clearly hacking and it makes me think that neither one of you guys even watched the video!
Heres what Vali said about that a while ago>
Vali wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:11 am
I don't deny new jump might exist on the server but I can't tell if this is the case in the video or not.

How I see the new jump from the perspective of developer is like this:

Let's consider player OJ has old jump and player NJ has new jump.

Player NJ jumps and reaches ground then immediately jumps again, OJ will see NJ jump and before reaching the ground he will see NJ perform another jump. (this kind of behaviour I am looking for but I can't really figure out if it's positive)

I am completely ignoring skill use because doing jump + skill will make you look on other people's screen like you teleported to the jump location.
Shimmer[CM]

Radiantheta

Post by Radiantheta » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:43 am

Veerschlee wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:24 am
Radiantheta wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:31 am
Izyan wrote:

Heres what Vali said about that a while ago>
Vali wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:11 am
I don't deny new jump might exist on the server but I can't tell if this is the case in the video or not.

How I see the new jump from the perspective of developer is like this:

Let's consider player OJ has old jump and player NJ has new jump.

Player NJ jumps and reaches ground then immediately jumps again, OJ will see NJ jump and before reaching the ground he will see NJ perform another jump. (this kind of behaviour I am looking for but I can't really figure out if it's positive)

I am completely ignoring skill use because doing jump + skill will make you look on other people's screen like you teleported to the jump location.
This is actually an aiming hack not newjump/speedhack, read my previous post and check the timecodes so you can relate.

Radiantheta

Post by Radiantheta » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:48 am

xDawsha wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 am
Kindly please check my videos on youtube , i got alot of you crying that iam using vessel .
even though i don`t get a video from u at all .
that one who said he recorded me , and u calling me hacking . i recorded him in the same day running n say stop killing me by ur cheat and let ur friends play . lol
so a recorded video without a mouse cursor with strange hits is amazing xD .
and at the end we get that everyone defends his side guy ahaha .
I don't care about your other videos on youtube, I care about this one where you're clearly caught in the act. We don't need his pointer when we're judging if you're the one hacking or not, I see you bringing up irrelevant stuff about the other player and about your other videos but I don't see you giving any reasonable excuse for the clear mid-air shots that happened in this video, a clearly miserable shot at diverting the attention from this video.

Veerschlee

Post by Veerschlee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 pm

My response was aimed at what u said about detecting this supposed aimhack and what Vali said about that.

You said:

And u asked if we suppose to predict where one jumps? well thats the entire point of SS/FB, to aim where the person suppose to land, no?

Regarding Binggs video, whys his jumps so predictable if hes trying to catch the guy? I see no long jumps at all. Its the same short jump people use in TG to practice/warm up. No wonder Dawsha kills him endlessly. Hes not serious about fighting him, just showing us " look, he can kill me derp". Well no shit.

At some point it does look fishy to me aswell i ADMIT, however ive seen people people do literaly the same to me (the GL of GODMODE for example, forgot that guys name) , yet everyones like "thats no aimbot" and them im like... " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ okay" and im the one with 45-50 ping. I just move on wiht my day. :roll:

Cheers. Let Vali decide. But lets not forget that the engine of the game is old. What you see isnt exactly whats realy going on LOL.
Shimmer[CM]

Radiantheta

Post by Radiantheta » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Veerschlee wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 pm
My response was aimed at what u said about detecting this supposed aimhack and what Vali said about that.

You said:

And u asked if we suppose to predict where one jumps? well thats the entire point of SS/FB, to aim where the person suppose to land, no?

Regarding Binggs video, whys his jumps so predictable if hes trying to catch the guy? I see no long jumps at all. Its the same short jump people use in TG to practice/warm up. No wonder Dawsha kills him endlessly. Hes not serious about fighting him, just showing us " look, he can kill me derp". Well no shit.

At some point it does look fishy to me aswell i ADMIT, however ive seen people people do literaly the same to me (the GL of GODMODE for example, forgot that guys name) , yet everyones like "thats no aimbot" and them im like... " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ okay" and im the one with 45-50 ping. I just move on wiht my day. :roll:

Cheers. Let Vali decide. But lets not forget that the engine of the game is old. What you see isnt exactly whats realy going on LOL.
It is true that prediction is part of fb/ss but it's only possible to predict where someone would only a bit before he lands otherwise it would be luck + experience, don't you agree ? if someone is in the start/middle of his jump, how are you going to tell where is he going to land unless you depend on your instincts and you eventually luck out and land that hit and I see it happen sometimes with really good players, but it's never that consistent and that recurring, I mean it happened eighteen times in seven minutes and the fact that such hack exists in the server and some people openly confessed to using it only supports my claim.

And keep in mind that the difference between a legit hit and a one done using hacks is that the legit hit will occur either after you land or directly just before but a one done using hacks will force teleport you to your destination.

xDawsha

Post by xDawsha » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:17 pm

It`s a long way my friend :D
BTW Radiantheta , i do like playing vs u to have fun cuz u r faster than me sometimes with ur teles :D
But atm u say that iam using vessel and u didn`t say it when we had some fun together in PKA :D
Nvm , keep it up ;)

Radiantheta

Post by Radiantheta » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:45 pm

This guy is still using scriptvessel in arena, no point really in playing this server when hackers are recorded in the act and still nothing is done about it and that's what it leads to, hackers boldly using hacks without a care in the world. RIP server.