Spend a ton of money on this server - hey Vali???

General talking about the game, actions that took place during the day, what amazing stuff we did today and such.
djxgator1

Spend a ton of money on this server - hey Vali???

Post by djxgator1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:13 pm

What a joke after all my donations to your pocket Vali you wipe server???? What a bunch of crap!!!!!

djxgator1

Re: Spend a ton of money on this server - hey Vali???

Post by djxgator1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:14 pm

what a rip off it won't matter with all the gold sales on this server it will be the same!

Vali
Site Admin

Post by Vali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:39 pm

There were 2 options for the server as there were under 100 players online, so it was quite empty.

Either let it go down slowly or re-start in order to bring back players and new ones.

Akira

Post by Akira » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:42 pm

Again, now it says 400+ players but half of them logged waters for online points.

You need to make a lot of changes if you want constant players and better gameplay.

Sad I made more than 100+ euro donation... wish I didn't rushed into that.

SfiNx

Post by SfiNx » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:43 am

I agree with Akira that certain things need your attention, Vali
Drop rates are a bit too high, sooner or later everyone will get top items and then again it will come down to 50-100 players online as there is nothing to do.
Same goes for plvling. i believe it's way too easy to get super gems and this will only ruin the economy of the game.
Gold is key to this game and in my opinion it's too easy to get tons of gold without much effort.

At the same time, Akira, you can't just say it is a rip off. You received what you paid for and that's it. Think of it like buying clothes, do you buy them once and never again? I believe not.

Akira

Post by Akira » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:44 pm

I never said I was robbed. I just made a point about how there is not much going on and people tend to quit easly because of it.
I also had experience when being contacted in-game to purchase items for real money, and didn't realized until then that it was a thing here...

Konsai

Post by Konsai » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Akira, I had a character I spent 5 years building on and off and it got wiped aswell. I log into the server thinking everyone will be around lvl 120 with pretty basic gears. Instead everyone has full 2 sock/+5/+6 with blessed -3 and higher.

I feel pretty cheated out of my hard work because the server looks identical to a few months ago already and there was basically no need to wipe the server with the current server results.

Akira

Post by Akira » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:54 pm

Agree.

Got hacked few days back, messaged the GMs, no respond for yet...

Like nobody cares...