Arena is Suck Dear Vali

General talking about the game, actions that took place during the day, what amazing stuff we did today and such.
centrino1

Arena is Suck Dear Vali

Post by centrino1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:57 pm

Dear Vali ,

I am sorry to say this but the changes made after the server reset are unfortunate .

You took from us the smallest particle where we had fun in this game " ARENA"
What to do now in this game, 90% of us play for FB / SS , you took this one from us , what to do now to stay in the market .
Who waits for 20 seconds to revive

I do not wait 20 seconds is stupid

Nobody waits for 20 seconds

Can you do something useful for this server , arena is empty all the time , do something to revive in arena like a monster that revives when you are at a certain distance from him or something else . For example, in these conditions I will not play for much longer time here on this server .

What you did Dear Vali is no improvement is a step back\

Let us play FB / SS

I am sorry for the inconvenience but this is the truth

Beautiful days wish you

centrino1

Re: Arena is Suck Dear Vali

Post by centrino1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:26 pm

You do not say anything dear vali, why it is allowed in the arena with 3-4-5-6-7 Trojans on the same ip and to revive you are not allowed …….. what shit is that ???

Ignite

Re: Arena is Suck Dear Vali

Post by Ignite » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:07 pm

This is the most retarded post I have read in a while, the arena is meant for trojans,fires and warriors. Arena is arena and gw is gw, why would you even need revive in arena?

If other ppl use 2-3 trojans in arena why don't you also use it, makes it more exciting and fighting never ends.